- Individually tested to meet DHA method criteria; guaranteed column-to-column reproducibility.
- Improved resolution between oxygenates and hydrocarbons for more accurate reporting.
- Use of hydrogen carrier gas yields 50% faster run times.
• Innovative bonding process minimizes particle release.
• More consistent flow means stable retention times.
• Outstanding peak symmetry improves impurity analysis.
Crude oil consists of thousands of di"erent hydrocarbons that span a very wide volatility range. In order to efficiently produce quality finished products, refineries depend on simulated distillation (SimDist) analyses to characterize the composition of their crude feedstock prior to processing.
- Versatile column ideal for analysis of light hydrocarbons, sulfur gases, halocarbons, and carbon dioxide.
- Individually QC tested with sensitive C4 probes to ensure consistent selectivity.
- Proprietary manufacturing process practically eliminates particle release, reducing downtime due to obstructed FID jets.
- Bonded silica stationary phase minimizes impact of water, resulting in reproducible retention times for water-containing samples.